Labeljet modular labeling systems offer the latest microprocessor controlled technology for fast and accurate label printing and placement in a wide range of applications.
Videojet P3400 Label Printer Applicator
The P3400 label printer applicator has a modular design for seamless combination of the base system, a print engine, and one of eight standard application modules. The system has a standard 14-inch (350 mm) unwind reel [16-inch (400 mm) optional] that results in fewer label changes and increased uptime. Also standard is an optical low-label sensor, which is an option on competitive products. These features, along with one-screen set up, make the P3400 a customizable, off-the-shelf solution that can overcome even the most challenging applications. The P3400 features premium-quality thermal transfer printing for high-resolution bar codes and text for shipping labels.
- Simple, modular design
- RFID Enabled
- High quality thermal transfer printing
- Built to last in the most rugged industrial environments
- User configured beacon and status output
- Multiple label configuration menu
- Flight time compensation for automatic label placement control
- Ethernet connectivity for set-up and control
Labeljet 262/263 Label Printer Applicator
The modular 262 and 263 offer over 80 label printer application configurations, satisfying all industrial requirements.
- Label curved surfaces, recesses or around corners
- High quality thermal transfer for high resolution crisp bar codes and text
- Built to last for heavy-duty, continuous use in the most rugged industrial environments
- Option suitable for PLC control offers increased flexibility and systems integration capabilities
Labeljet 210 Label Applicator
The Labeljet 210 is a modern, microprocessor controlled, industrial label applicator. The integral stepper motor drives the label web at up to 98.4 feet per minute (30 m/min.). A shaft encoder input (for speed compensation) is standard, and optional application methods include tamp and blow modules.
- Fast, accurate and simple operation
- Low maintenance
- High speed
- Stepper motor with microprocessor control
- Storage of multiple production settings
- Airjet, non-contact application
- Touch and tamp modules with various strokes