Speed, accuracy, quality, simplicity and reliability. These are the features that have been built into Tridyne Netweighers for many years, and these same qualities are now available in the Heavy duty Machine. The rugged FLEXWEIGH scale, solid state electronic controls, and a system of vibratory feeders are combined into a compact, self contained unit. Bulk and dribble flow is closely controlled to assure fast flow of material with a precise cut-off. The system is capable of handling a wide variety of materials, change-over being accomplished in a matter of minutes.
The Tridyne Model 1600 Heavy Duty Automatic Netweigher is available in 3 basic models with capacities up to 50 pounds, all providing the high degree of performance that is expected of Tridyne Weighing Systems.
The model 1600 automatic netweigher is based on a balance mechanism using 10 frictionless bearings called flexures. The scale at rest is always in perfect balance. That balance is disturbed by putting a weight equal to the target weight in the counter weigh platform. The machine then feeds product into the weigh hopper until the scale is balanced again. At this point, the weight of the product equals the weight in the counter weigh platform (0.1% rated accuracy).
Easily adjusted setpoints allow accuracies of 0.1%, depending on material and delivered weight.
Rugged flexure scale with electronic balance detection. High rate of response for fast balancing.
Fully transistorized output controller using easily serviced, plug-in modules.
Three, fully adjustable setpoints --Bulk, Dribble, and Overfill Warning.
Over/Under Scale Chart plus light bank indicating Under, Correct, Overfill.
Available for bench mounting or floor mounting.
Suitable for free flowing, dry materials, granular material, bulky and long fiber plastic and friction materials.
Available with stainless steel contact parts for dry foods, pet foods, nuts, candies, etc.
Design features include:
- Tridyne model 4600 10 flexured scale head, 0.1% rated accuracy
- Dual vibratory feeders and stainless steel pans
- 8 cu ft stainless steel supply hopper (removable for cleaning)
- 1/2 cu ft stainless steel weigh hopper (removable for cleaning)
- Bulk gate to control the product`s flow from the feeder to weigh hopper
- Dribble insert to control the product`s flow to maximize accuracy
- Over/under analog meter - 5 indicator lights
- Weigh pan or pin for counter weights
- Adjustable set-points and feed speed
- Discharge funnel from the weigh hopper
- Filter / lubricator / regulator
- Foot switch for manual operation
- Interface port for automatic operation
- Unlimited support
- All necessary air & electrical fittings/wiring
- Options include as follows:
- Ring weights - to 8oz, for quicker set up
- Discharge chute adapters (if required)
- Extra dribble inserts
- Reject chute (for overweights)
- Dual range option
The model 1650 automatic netweigher is based on a balance mechanism using 10 frictionless bearings called flexures. The scale at rest is always a perfect balance. That balance is disturbed by putting a weight equal to the target weight in the weigh cup (or by using optional ring weights on a weigh pin). The machine then feeds product into the weigh hopper until the scale is balanced again. At this point, the weight of the product equals the weight in the weigh cup (or pin).
There is absolutely no programming for the user.
The 1650 uses a unique over-under counter balance mechanism - NOT a load cell. The accuracy of a load cell is based on its entire range (i.e. 1 gram in 1000, 1 gram in 100, 1 gram in 10 and 1 ram in 1).
Tridyne`s frictionless bearing scale head concentrates only in the target area - usually a 20 gram range.
Dual Range Option
The model 1650 is available in three weight ranges: 0-4oz (0-100 grams), 0-2lbs (0-1kg), and 0-4lbs (0-2kg). A unique modification permits Tridyne to make the 1650 virtually into two scales. So a user doing 1oz. weighments sets a switch to the 0-4 oz range and for 1lb weighments turns the switch to 0-2lb range.
Easy Clean Up
All contact parts are stainless steel. Storage hopper, weigh hopper and discharge chute are removable for cleaning.
No Underweights - Less Give-Away
When properly set up the 1650 will never permit underweights. Overweights (give-away) are minimized because of this scale`s extreme accuracy - in many cases, 10 times less than with a typical load cell based system.
500,000 pills, bolts, clips etc. could be weigh counted per hour! Simply put the desired count or equivalent weight in the counter weight pan. It works many times faster than piece counters.
Electronics for the Non-Engineer
The 1650 electronics are not only totally reliable but constantly monitor the entire system operation. 16 point diagnostics help to pin point operational errors and give an indication of its location. Because of the modular design, PC boards can be exchanged in minutes.
No field service needed: The 1650 is designed to be completely user serviceable. All components are swappable and 16 point diagnostics help pin-point operational errors.
A typical load cell is actually a spring manufactured usually from a precipitation stainless steel - typically 17-4-PH. Devices called strain gauges are epoxied to the metal. The stain gauges measure the flex of the spring. This movement is electronically amplified, processed and displayed in some meaningful terms to the user. When springs unload they tend to vibrate. In order to compensate for this vibration an electronic sampling or damping technique is used. This increases the time per weighment if it`s to be accurate. The 1650 uses a completely different damping method - hydraulic. Not only is this quicker, but it is also field adjustable by the user - electronic damping is not adjustable.
- Stainless steel contact parts
- 175 cu. in. stainless weigh hopper
- Plug in solid state components
- 16 point diagnostics-service it yourself!
- Dual feeders with bulk and dribble action
- 3 fully adjustable set points with lights
- Air filter /regulator /lubricator
- Select foot switch or auto dump
- Bulk gate, dribble insert and chute
- Interface with all types of equipment
- Hydraulic damping for faster operation
- Bench or stand mounting-compact size