Whether your application calls for simple gravity feed or a more robust pressurized reservoir system, ProSys has the right system for your application. We design and manufacture cone hoppers, hydraulic and pneumatic drum presses as well as surge chambers and ASME rated reservoirs for use with various pumping systems.
ProSys Cone Hoppers are supplied for gravity feeding products to the metering valve of the filling machine. Products being fed in this manner are generally light or medium viscosities and are self-leveling
Heated 10-Gallon Cone Hopper
- Double Wall 150 Degrees F. Max
- Thermostat Controlled
- Heated Via Closed Loop Water Circulation System
- Heating System Is For Temperature Maintenance Only
- Slow Speed Agitator- Maintains Emulsion
- Downward Driving – Variable Speed With Spiral Cone & Wall Sweep
- Non-Contact Level Control
- High & Low Level Sensing
HP55 Drum Press
Model HP55 Drum Press is for feeding product to any filler from 55 gallon drums.Features include Simple Operator Controls, Quick Product Changeovers and Simple Product Transfers.
- Electric or PneumaticDriven Hydraulic Systems Available
For energy savings pneumatic systems use compressed air only when cycling.
- 25 Gallon Per Minute Product Delivery Output
- Product Output Pressure Maximum of 150 psi
- One moving Platen- No Pump to clean
- Viscosities Up to Three Million Centipoise
- Single or Multiple Bands for Different Drum Types
Pressure Feed Systems
ProSys Surge Chambers and Pressure Reservoirs are used with pump fed or viscous applications. Designed for closed loop product delivery and to minimize pressure and flow surge that is created with pump fed applications.
- Auto Fill Controls
- Closed Loop Product Delivery
- Pressure & Flow Surge Suppression
- Pressure Feed to 110 psi
- 48 Fluid Ounce & 1 Gallon Sizes
- 316SS Sanitary Construction with Safety Relief
ASME Pressure Vessels
- ASME Tested & Rated 110 psi Systems
- 2, 5, 10 and 20 Gallon Sizes
- Clamp on Lids with Safety Relief
ProSys is an authorized distributor of Lincoln Drum Pump Systems for feeding products from pails, 55 gallon drums or tanks. We offer a complete line of Lincoln performance proven pumps for your product needs.
- For Feeding Products from Pails, Drums or Tanks
- Several Pump Ratios Available
- Includes Regulator and Low Level Kit
- High Pressure Product Delivery
- Tank Mount Style Available
- Used In Conjunction with the ProSys Surge Chamber or Reservoir