Our mixing and blending methods, using ``experience technology`` and customer feedback have developed a system which allows the blending of a base material and an additive at the last possible moment prior to the product being filled into the container. The ability to add materials such as a pigment, catalyst or even flavor can be completed through our CMX system, which eliminates inefficient batch processing.
- ProSys CMX Technology for blending a base and additive
- SERVODriven for precise control of base and additive(s)
- Systems available for volumes up to 12 GPM
- Integrated into any ProSys filler
- CMX ``POD`` system for feeding an existing packaging line
- Modular wetted parts design for quick disassembly/assembly
- Applications for; Pigment, Catalyst and / or Flavor blending
- Ratios as high as 1000:1 are obtainable
- Viscosities to 3 million centipoises
All ProSys systems are backed by a dedicated Support Team to provide an unparalleled level of Service
- The ProSysColormix technology, for blending a base and an additive, can be integrated into any of the R series machines.
- The CMX system allows for up to 12 additives to be injected into the base stream. With the use of true SERVO technology, on-the-fly ratio changes for all axis` is easily accomplished and repeatable via a recipe recall system
- With designs for use in sanitary or quick clean applications, the versatility of the ProSys CMX technology remains unmatched.