About the Event
Coming June, Chennai will witness one of the largest gathering of exhibitors and visitors concerning the pharmaceutical packaging industry. With an objective to promote this industry at a global level, Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Private Limited (ITFE), India's leading organizer of trade exhibitions, presents PHARMAPACK-2008 from 27th to 29th June 2008. The venue chosen is the plush Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai's most prestigious, well located and easily accessible exhibition centre. The fair aims at bringing together all those related to the pharmaceutical packaging fraternity under one roof.
PHARMAPACK-2008 is India's only focused trade exhibition on pharmaceutical packaging. The first edition of the event turned out to be a considerable success. The 2nd edition of the prestigious event is expected to witness a huge audience of exhibitors and visitors.
Products for Exhibition
Leading manufacturers and suppliers related to the pharmaceutical packaging industry will exhibit their latest and best collection at PHARMAPACK-2008. Innovation is the need of the hour, and coupled with it is cost-effectiveness and quality, and all the three parameters are reflected in the products as enlisted below:
- Packaging Materials and Products
- Glass and Plastic Jars and Bottles
- Ampoules and Vials
- Blister Packaging
- Aluminum and Plastic Tubes
- Corrugated and Cardboard Boxes
- Tamper Proof Closures: Corks, Lids, etc.
- Dosing Machines for liquids & powders
- Filling Machines
- Blister Packing Machines
- Strip Packing Machines
- Labels and Labeling Equipments
- Form-Fill-Seal Machines
- Marking and Coding Equipments
- Weighing Machines
- Shrink and Stretch Wrapping Machines
- Aceptic Packaging Systems
- Material Handling & Storage Systems
- Information & Consulting Services including Specialized Literature.
A targeted visitor profile is one of the special attractions of PHARMAPACK-2008. The visitors would include key decision makers, specifiers, directors, proprietors, distributors, technical directors, technologists, pharmacists, project managers, production managers, purchase managers, R&D managers, quality controllers, consultants, amongst others from across the world.
Opportunities at PHARMAPACK-2008
- Strengthen the competitiveness in the market
- Unique opportunity of meeting important decision makers and specifiers
- Tapping of the national and global markets more effectively
- An unparalleled marketing opportunity of meeting targeted visitors
- Expansion into the local and overseas markets
- Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode
- Targeting, testing and developing new markets, also identifying new distributors and partners
- A platform for visitors and exhibitors to get directly to the heart of the pharmaceutical packaging industry in a cost effective manner.