At BondPro Corporation we sell a variety of adhesives to meet your requirements. Unlike many other adhesive suppliers we are unique in that we have the hands on background for using many different adhesives for our own bonding applications.
We can provide a number of manufactured adhesives or manufacture custom adhesives built for your specific needs. We realize that there is no one solution to everything and that every project may need its own custom formulation or “tweaking”. From this you get a better solution and save yourself valuable time and effort so that you can focus on what you do best and leave the bonding up to us.
BondPro Corporation provides adhesives to match your needs and the internal testing services and capabilities to better serve customers. Whether you are looking for a special color matched adhesive, a unique form of packaging, or testing and qualification we are here to help provide the best answer for your bonding problems.
Adhesives we offer:
- Contact Adhesives
- Other Custom Formulated Adhesives
- Potting Compounds
BONDPRO FIELD KITS
Send us the specifications on what needs to be included for field work. BondPro will package them into one foil bag or sealed kit.
- Simplified handling, cost reduction, time reduction, stocking requirements
Possible kit contents:
- Cleaning materials(lint free rags, solvent, abrasive materials)
- Prep materials (primers, applicators)
- Adhesive (your specific needs)
- Application material(dispenser, cartridge, mixers)
- Process travelers(specific directions in easy to follow order)
- Safety materials(MSDS’s, technical data sheets, gloves, respirators)
- Other materials(to meet your application needs)
The Mixpac System
The "Ready-to-Fill" mixing and dispensing system allows you to use the two-component adhesives and sealants of your choice.
- Thorough mixing of components
- Accurate metering & precise dispensing of material
- Patented reusable system allows continued use of material from job to job
- Low Cost - truly disposable
- Off the shelf availability
Use for all two-component adhesive work, such as maintenance, repair, assembly, construction, field work. Ideally suited for both factory and field work due to the simplicity and portability of the unit.
- Alternately reversed helix design mixer, guaranteeing complete mixing of material
- Elimination of "curing in the cartridge", allowing continued use of the system until
- Empty: a patented feature
- Reduced product waste through the use of "tailor-made" mixing nozzles
- Accurate placement of product
The Mix-Pac system:
- 50 ml dual barrel cartridge
- Disposable, low cost STATOMIX® mixing nozzles
- Rugged, reliable dispensing gun
Cut costs by letting BondPro convert your bulk to packaged easy to handle and apply adhesives.
- Stocking Requirements
- Expensive Machines
We Convert from:
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Quart Kits
- Various others
- Dual component: 600 ml, 400 ml, 200 ml, 50 ml, and various smaller
- Single component: 3 CC – 30 CC Syringes, 2.5 oz. – Quart Cartridges, 4 oz. Cans to 5-Gallon Pails
To ensure a quality bond for permanent attachment the proper surface preparation is critical. When adhering surfaces with a low surface energy such as materials like Teflon (PTFE) and other composite plastics making sure the surface is free of contaminates such as oil and silicones is very necessary. Not using a primer on substrates can greatly affect bond strength and longevity of bonded materials.
In industries such as aerospace, automotive, building, computer, defense, electronic and medical industries it is critical to consider the cost of failing to prepare surface areas.
By not using primers on some applications you may be costing your business valuable time and inadequate bond strength in your final products.
BondPak Primers/Promoters are sold in a variety of packaging options to fit your application need. Let us know what the need is and we can try to fill it.
BondPak Cleaners/Promoters Available in:
5 Gallon Cans, Gallon Cans, 8 Ounce Cans, 4 Ounce Dauber, 2 Ounce Pens, .5 Ounce Pens, 8 Ounce Plastic Bottles with Applicator Tips, 4 Ounce Plastic Bottles, Ampules and Sponge Packets
Adhesives can be hazardous and are dangerous when not handled properly could have serious consequences.
Lack of experience in bonding can result to a great deal of added expenses in:
- Harmful chemical exposure
- Hazardous waste
- Sunk inventory