We have long-standing experience, in manufacturing and designing hot nozzle systems. All systems are externally heated and devised according to client's specifications as regards materials, final weight and production requirements, such as color changes.
Products for Hotrunner Systems
- Complete hot runner systems distributors, nozzles, and hot nozzle plates
- Insert systems distributors and nozzles
- Systems with up to 144 cavities
- Control devices
- Service and maintenance
- Standard components offer quick-connect assembly
- Sealed for ultra injection pressure
- Replaceable heaters and thermocouples provide precision temperature control
- Turn-key systems are available with pre-wired electrical connector box
- Optional air or oil connections, pre-tested and operation ready
- Quick access to all gates, tips and heaters.
- Reduced maintenance cost.
- Naturally balanced melt flow for even filling in high cavitation hotrunners
- Uniform temperature for homogeneous melt and high quality part surfaces
- Individual tip control for crisp clean gates
- Highly efficient cooling access for shorter cycle time
- Optimized melt bores for quick color change
- Molybdenum alloy tip inserts for wear resistance
- Compact components for mold strength
Various questions have to be answered when deciding in favor of a particular hot nozzle system. These entail not only the choice of material or gate, but also fundamental issues, such as whether an internally or externally heated system should be preferred, what balancing is needed (natural or rheological) and whether needle closing systems are better than open nozzles.
A well-constructed hot runner system directs the molten matter from the machine nozzle regularly across the gate points without impairing the material's properties
Criteria for the Use of Hotrunner Systems
- Less stalks
- Shorter cycles
- Production of mold units without re-processing
- Production of mold units with long flow lines
Criteria for Selecting the Right Hotrunner System
- Gate type
- Final weight of the articles
- Final weight of the articles and cold channel in the case of combined hot/cold systems
- Material (plastic)
- Number of injection points and mold recesses
- color changes
- Handling and maintenance ease
- Back-up services
All MHT Systems Are Externally Heated
Balanced Flow of Material
Thanks to the natural balance maintained in the flow of material through the melting channels they are equal in length and diameter the molten material reaches all cavities, whereby pressure loss and elasticity is the same in all cavities.