Schwarze Automation GmbH represents major German manufacturers of packaging machines with different manufacturing programmes, aiming to offer entire solutions ``from one single source``. The customer who takes our professional advice regarding planning, marketing and implementation always comes first.
We cover the sector of packaging technology on a multinational basis from our head office in Germany and our branch office in France.
We have good international references in business lines such as foodstuff, pet-food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, washing powder, cocoa, pasta, powdered milk , sweets, coffee, batteries, building powders anything involving refined sugar crystals and cube sugar, as well as for numerous special solutions for special products.
The development of innovative system solutions has been one of our greatest strengths for many years. Customer satisfaction is the No.1 target of all our staff members. We successfully cooperate worldwide along these lines with both medium-sized and multinational companies.
Everything from One Source - Our Package of Services:
- Problem analysis at the customer`s site
- Creative ideas for practical solutions
- Optimization of final product presentation
- Conception of economical packing-systems - from single machines to complete packaging lines
- Choice of suitable components
- Compiling an offer
- Order tracking and clarification of technical details
- Supply of the components
- Co-ordinating prior to on-site commissioning
- After sales service
Packaging of bulk goods such as sugar, salt, flour, pasta etc. on complete packaging lines with packaging machines downstream of the silo, including weighing and dosing systems, cartoners, collators, WRAP-AROUND packers, to the labeller and integrated fully automatic palletisers and pallet wrappers.
Our offer for small packs e.g. sticks containing between 2 - 12 g of solid or granular products or between 5 - 40 ml of liquid or pasty products such as sugar, sweetener, ketchup, mayonnaise, honey, tea, instant coffee, coffee creamer, ice cream, cream cheese, yoghurt, sweets, pastilles and pharmaceutical products includes fully automatic lines with outputs of more than 100.000 sticks per hour.
Below Are Some Representative Examples From Our Delivery Programme:
- Packaging Lines
- Automatic Packaging Systems
- Bag Filling and Closing Machines
- Volumetric and Weighing Dosers
- Vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal machines
- Wrap around casepacker
- Stickpack machines
- Pallet stretch wrappers
- Special machines
Types of Packages:
- Packed on a vertical form-fill-seal machine with plate doser and downstream check weigher with automatic weight regulation by trend control.
- Packed on a special machine for tetrahedron. Multi-lane vertical form-fill-seal machine with movable welding-jaw system. High performances up to 500 bags per minute. Suitable for powdery, pasty and pastille-shaped products.
- Packed on a special machine for sticks. Output from 150 to 1.000 sticks per minute. Suitable for products such as sugar, sweetener, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, honey, tea, instant coffee, coffee-creamer, ice cream, cream cheese, yoghurt, sweets, pastilles and pharmaceutical products.
- Packed on a horizontal bag filling and closing machine. The product can be subjected to intensive vibration. Head closure by hotmelt. Suitable for products such as sugar, tea and salt.
- Packed on a horizontal cartoner. Opening, filling and closing of the folding cartons by hotmelt or tuck-in flap.
Special Feature: automatic prospectus inserter or spatula insertion.
- Tea filled in tea bags with thread and label on a special tea bag machine with downstream cellophane machine.
- Packed on a special machine for lidding cube sugar in trays.
- Packed on a vertical form-fill-seal machine: with or without gasflashing. Suitable for powdery products such as coffee.
- Single packages packed on a Kraft paper collator. Used especially in the sugar industry.
- Packed on a bag filling and closing machine working off finished bags. Suitable for powdery products such as building powder. Filling by means of auger fillers or filling system of pillow-shaped packages coming from an upstream form-fill-seal machine.
Option: downstream layer palletiser with special confining system for the layers.
- Packed on a rotary/can filling machine suitable for powdery products such as cocoa. Filling by means of auger fillers.
Option: downstream lidding or scaming machine.
- Packed on a high speed WRAP AROUND machine. Up to 25 finished packages per minute with an input of up to 400 units per minute. Suitable for packages of all types and dimensions. Build by the German market leader in WRAP AROUND Technology.
Problem analysis at the customer's site
Creative ideas for practical solutions
Optimisation of final product presentation
Conception of economical packing-systems - from single machines to complete packaging lines
Choice of suitable components
Compiling an offer
Order tracking and clarification of technical details
Supply of the components
Co-ordinating prior to on-site commissioning
After sales service