MEDICAL PACKAGING SEALING PROPERTY TESTING: The medical packaging sealing property testing can guarantee the completeness of the whole package and avoid leakage and deterioration caused by the inferior sealing property.
MFY-01 Leak Tester: This is applicable for the package seal reliability testing by vacuumizing test chamber. Micro-computer control, panel operation, digital parameter pre-set and full-automatic testing.
- LSSD-01 Leak and Seal Strength Detector: This is for the heat seal and sealing completeness testing of bags, plastic bags and packages. The instrument is with intellectual testing process, LCD display, statistics communication and positive principle.
MEDICAL PACKAGING IMPACT RESISTANCE TESTING can guarantee the effective protection of user. Impact resistance property testing can be classified as dart impact and pendulum impact.
- Labthink BMC-B1 Falling Dart Impact Tester: This is applicable in quality and energy testing of plastic films and sheets under the attack of free-falling dart at given heights, according to free-falling dart theory.
- Labthink FIT-01 Film Impact Tester: This is applicable to evaluate the force damaging the plastic film, laminated film, sheet and foil sample with its hemisphere head falling at certain speeds, so as to bring forward shock resistance evaluation of the material by measuring the consumed energy of the head.
MEDICAL PACKAGING TEARING PROPERTY TESTING: Tearing of medical packaging may occur because of external forces in storage, transportation and usage. Sufficient tearing resistant forces can reduce tearing and avoid dangers.
SLY-S1 Tearing Tester complies with Elmendorf method, and is applicable in tearing resistance test of films, laminated films, foils, paper and paper boards.
MEDICAL PACKAGING COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION TESTING (SURFACE SMOOTHNESS): Proper smoothness of the two sides of the clothing material can guarantee the good performances as well as smooth transportation and packaging in the assembly line.
- MXD Series of Coefficient of Friction Tester is applicable in static and kinetic coefficient of friction test to plastic film, foils, sheets and paper. Through testing the smoothness of the materials, comfortableness and safety of medical packaging can be guaranteed to meet the demands. This series of products includes MXD-01, MXD-01A and MXD-02.
- FTP-F1 Friction/Peel Tester is computer control, and can test the material coefficient of friction between room temperature and 99.9 Centigrade as well as peeling strength of laminated films and adhesive products.
MEDICAL PACKAGING TESTING FOR THICKNESS: Thickness is the basic index to test films. Uneven thickness would influence the tensile strength and barrier property as well as the following processing.
- CHY-C2 Thickness Tester is for the measurement of films, sheets and paper with mechanical contacting method, with no limitation for measured materials. Import high quality sensor with the resolution up to 0.1 ìm. The contact area and pressure between measure head and film/paper complies with relevant standards strictly, including multi-standards such as ISO and ASTM.
- CHY-CA Thickness Tester is of high precision up to 0.1ìm, multi-point automatic continuous testing, LCD display, micro-printer and other distinguished functions of statistics and communication.
MEDICAL PROTECTIVE CLOTH PRINTING QUALITY TESTERS: Ink-layer Bond Strength: YGJ-02 Adhesive Tape Roller and BLJ-01 Disc Peeling Tester work together to test the ink-layer bond strength of plastic films and cellophane paper (including laminated film printing products). Those testers can also be applied to test the adhesive state between the layers of vacuuming coating, exterior coating and compound.
MCJ-01A Rub Tester is applicable for the abrasion resistance testing of ink layers and the photosensitive coating of PS board, so as to effectively analyze the issues of low abrasion resistance, ink layer falling-off, low press resistance and inferior coating rigidness of other products.
- RT-01 Rub Tester is for ink layer abrasion resistance testing of printing products. Arc moving mode; and double station design. This tester is highly effective and complies with ASTM, TAPPI and other international standards.