Coefficient of Friction Series
Function and Usage: It is applicable for the packaging trade, film plants, testing institutions and so on to measure the coefficient of static friction and dynamic friction when materials are sliding. The computer can be an optional part.
GM-1 Coefficient of Friction Tester
Product Profile: GM-1 Friction Coefficient Tester can test dynamic and static friction coefficient of the plastic film and the sheets, so that their smoothness is confirmed and checked out. It is widely used in packaging field and inspection departments. The moving curve of the friction data and test report can be printed out. It conforms to GB1006 and SO8295 Standard.
- Sample thickness: ≤ 2mm
- Sliding piece size: 63 x 63mm)
- Sliding piece mass: 200 ± 2g
- Working-table board size: 200 x 470mm)
- Min. Size:100 x 200mm
- Digital display: Display static friction and dynamic friction at the same time automatically.
- Measuring precision: ± 2%
- Velocity of sliding-piece movement: 100 x 10mm/min
- Force measurement range: 0-2N
- Power supply: 200V, 50Hz
- Data output interface:R232, a set of control software
- External dimension: (length x width x height) 470mm x 300mm x 300mm
- Weight: 20kg
GBD-B Pendulum Impact Tester
Product Profile: The instrument is designed and manufactured according to the GB880, applied to determine the film materials like plastics and rubber and the impact elasticity like tinsel materials and so on. Through the piercer of semi globe shape, the instrument impacts and breaks through the sample with certain ram speed so as to measure the consumptive energy of the piercer, and use this energy to estimate the energy value of pendulum impact resistance of the film sample.
- Max impact energy: 3J
- Min division value: 0.025J
- Pendulum swing angle: 90o
- Swing semidiameter of the pendulum: R280 mm
- Ram speed: 2.5m/S
- Piercer size: ¢ 12.7 mm
- Sample holder diameter: ¢ 60 mm ¢ 89
- Sample size required: 100 mm X 100 mm
Model GBD-L Falling Dart Impact Meter
Product Profile: It is applied to conduct impact test on plastic film and sheeting and used to estimate the material property of impact resistance. Each technical indicator of this product meets the requirements for the test equipment in the free falling dart method of ISO7765-85 Determination for Impact Resistance of Plastic Film and Sheeting and GB9639-88 Impact Resistance Test of Plastic Film and Sheeting, and the product is in accordance with the professional standard of ZBN72026-80 Technical Conditions of Falling dart impactometer. The instrument molding is novel with more convenient operation. The testing data can be calculated and treated automatically. The testing process is automated. It can indicate operating process automatically and print and display in LCD the data. In the testing method, modes A and B can be chosen.
- Power supply: 220 ± 10 %
- Dart head quality: 50-2000g 50g/ increment
- Dart head semi-diameter: R19 ± 1mm in the A method and 25± mm in the B method
- Sample clamp device: external diameter 150mm, and inside diameter 125mm
- Impact height: 1500mm
- Impact energy: 30J
- External dimension (length x width x height): 550mm x 365mm x 2000mm
- Weight: 60kg
Model GB-M Airproof Tester
Product Profile: This product is applicable for seal test of flexible packaging case, plastic bottle and pot in food, pharmacy and commodity industries. The seal process and sealing performance of flexible packaging cases can be compared and evaluated effectively through tests.The instrument takes the compressed air as the product`s power supply, the vacuum generator as its energy transformation element, and the high-precision pressure sensor as its measurement method, and realizes many superior properties, such as fast vacuum speed, high precision, digital setting of test parameters and the sequencing of digital display in test process, and so on, through microcomputer control. The pneumatic system elements adopt the products from Japanese enterprises, so that the performance is stable and the operation is reliable. The flawless function setting can meet various test demands stipulated by standards.
- Vacuum degree: 0 ~ -100kPa
- Vacuum precision: ± 1 % (indication error)
- Holding time of vacuum: 0.1~60min
- Intake pressure: 0.25~0.6MPa (2.5~6kgf/cm2)
- Dimension of vacuum chamber: Φ 300 x 350mm
- Power supply: 220V 50HZ
- Dimension: 30(B) x 43(L) x 50(H)cm
- Weight: 12kg
Model GH-01Digital Thickness Gauge
Product Profile: GH-0 1is a sophisticated gauge with electric, optical, mechanic and calculated function. Digital display for measuring result and zeroing device make it easy to eliminate errors. It can be tested on plastic films and papers through direct or compared measurement. It can also be used to detect geometry errors. Online detect and surveillance in machine processing is available.
- All-purpose dial plate
- Air-damping device makes measurement stable and reliable
- Collection of electric, optical, mechanic and calculated functions; Small dimension and convenient operation.
- Sophisticated and adjustable working chamber
- Equipped with RS232 interface, and linkable to computer communication
- Length standard: Grating (accurate in measurement and fast speed)
- Measurement range: 0.001 - 10mm
- Min. readout: 0. 001mm
- Readout error: ± 2%
- Readout mobility: 1um
- Measure force: & lt;1.5N
- Surface roughness of measuring probe:Ra & lt;0.2 um
- Operation temp range: 0 - 40℃
- Power supply: AC220V+10%