The Avalon thermal imaging system uses a high-definition optical system, a three-pin registration system, a unique external-drum design and high-powered processing.
The Avalon CtP systems can work with a number of screening technologies, such as Sublima XM screening or CristalRaster stochastic screening. These options allow the system to deliver higher resolutions of up to 340 lpi.
- reliable, automated platesetting speeds
- consistent high-quality
- exceptional press performance
- consistent high-definition imaging
- fewer remakes
- automation reduces labor
- Azura chemistry-free plates eliminate chemical processing
- HD imaging head
- designed for convenience and production flexibility
- delivers impeccable quality, plate after plate
- increased productivity
- automated plate management
- internal punching