Allpack AG was founded in 1971. In 1988 Reginvest AG takes over Allpack AG. Meanwhile 1984 was the foundation year of High Pack Services. In 2000 Almedia
inc. (USA) buys HPS AG. And in 2003 Allpack Group Holding AG buys up all the shares. In 2004 Allpack AG merges with Almedica HPS AG to form Allpack Group AG.
Combining resources has resulted in a leading packaging enterprise for customers from the pharmaceutical, clinical trial supplies, cosmetics and dietary supplements sectors.
We offer packaging solutions at its best- Competence, Quality, and Reliability. We offer services:
- Clinical services
- Pharma services
- Cosmetic services
- Nutritional services
The company has a workforce of 75. It has two state-of-the-art production sites that conform the requirements of GMP/ FDA/ EMEA and Swissmedic.
GMP production sites in Reinach- It has a 2,000 square meter production are. The 13 packaging rooms include clinical trial supplies. It also houses the primary and secondary packaging. Rooms can be individually regulated to a limited extent. The facility can handle cold chain products. It also accommodates an 800 square meter pharmaceuticals warehouse.
The Pfeffingerstrasse 45 facility has a 1400 square meter GMP production area of which five pharmaceutical rooms, each of 500 square meters are used for primary packaging. It also has 800 square meter office space. The area houses 1500 square meter warehouse of which 600 square meter is the pharmaceutical warehouse.
- Blister packs made of PVC, PP, PET, ALU
- Sachets for liquids and solids
- Filling plastic containers and bottles with solids or liquids
- Clinical trial supplies (IMP), blinding capsules or tablets, clinical labeling services
- End-of-line packaging, distribution, refrigerated transport
- Labeling, coding for various primary packaging
- Foil printing
- Boxing blister packs, tubes, plastic containers and bottles, ampoules, vials, syringes etc.
- Validation of plant, premises and processes (GMP)
- Packaging development
- Interrelated process workflows
- 4 deep-drawing (thermoforming) machines
- 2 semi-automatic thermoforming machines for clinical trial supplies (IMP)
- 5 cartoning machines
- 1 sachet filling machine
- 1 container filling machine for liquids
- 1 container filling machine for solids
- 4 labelling machines
- 1 film printing machine
- 4 embossing machines for folding cartons
- 1 folding machine for patient leaflets
- 5 banding machines and heat-shrinking equipment
- Various small machines (inkjet, heat sealing, sorting machine etc.)
- Manual production line