Pallet Collars - probably the most versatile product in the market for your packaging, storage, internal logistics, transportation needs. They are collapsible wooden frames with 4 galvanised hinges in the corners, designed to fit standard 1200x1000 and 1200x800 pallets (custom sizes can be delivered). When stacked on top of each other, a sturdy bin is created. When not in use - just fold them away. When collapsed, the volume is decreased by 90%. Make a bin of any height in seconds.
- They save space when not in use - just fold them away; when folded, volume is decreased by 90%!
They are lightweight and easy to handle. One collar weights only ~9 kg; made of planed solid wood (spruce) boards 195 x 19.5 mm.
- Strong, durable construction - 4 galvanized hinges lock onto a pallet firmly.
- They are very versatile. Make a bin any height you need. Ready bins of different weights can be stacked on of each other saving on transport costs - maximize the usage of every m2 on a truck! A perfect solution for warehouse racking systems, reverse logistics.
- Partition lids allow you to have multiple products per pallet. They also minimize crushing.
- Environmentally friendly packaging.
- They prevent damage and/ or spillage of goods. No shrink wrapping needed.
- They are a perfect platform for advertising - print your logo and let your pallet collars circulate within your industry.
- They are absolutely reusable. Any company (your customer or your supplier) that uses pallets in their supply chain can use these collars (from automotive/ specialised manufacturers, to logistic companies, to produce suppliers).
- They have high second-hand value. For the receiver of your packaging, pallet collars are not a cost (disposal, recycling, etc.), but a resource.
- They improve health and working conditions. Build up the bin while filling it with goods/ produce; build down the bin when emptying it. No more bending over and into a high bin to reach the goods/ produce at the bottom, as with standard crates and boxes.
- They meet phytosanitary regulations: are ISPM 15 certified (HT, DB, KD), therefore can be shipped all over the world.
- The Pallet Collars can also very well be used in your garden (bottomless "mobile" gardens, compost bins, storage of bulk goods, firewood etc.