Form, Fill & Seal (FFS) offers substantial benefits for customers packing product on high volume and high speed fully automated equipment without active supervision. FFS is supplied on a continuous reel, allowing customers packing different bulk densities the opportunity to modify bag lengths for optimum stacking and palletisation.
Form, Fill & Seal offers the following benefits:
- Excellent protection against moisture sources and contaminants.
- Superior film strength properties consistently meet the demanding requirements of manual handling.
- Printing up to ten colours.
- High quality graphics for retail display.
- Reclose options available.
- Reduced packaging costs versus premade bags