Harland Machine Systems, established in 1972, are a world leader in the design and manufacture of a comprehensive range of high quality, reliable, efficient and cost-effective pressure-sensitive (PS) label handling and application systems.
Designed to meet the specific requirements of diverse markets, ‘Harland’ systems have become the recognised benchmark for excellence in PS-labeling technology. We have received many industry innovation and service awards in recognition of this total commitment. Whether the PS-labeling equipment be for a small, local supplier or part of a global contract with a ‘blue-chip multinational, the need to design and build to stringent specifications and performance standards is our prime objective.
With its headquarters in Manchester, UK and subsidiaries Harland America based in Delran, Harland France in Paris, plus a network of agents and distributors you will find Harland Labeling machines in all parts of the world.
Our labeling machines in many varied industries such as: pharmaceutical, toiletries, cosmetics, beverage, food and chemicals, each with their own unique requirements. Harland's have provided both machine and product labeling solutions in all of them.
We have experienced and dedicated Service teams in the UK, USA and France, plus a team of International Engineers that cover the rest of the world based out of Manchester UK and Delran USA.
We have gained our reputation as market leaders in providing product labeling solutions and supplying both customised and standard labeling machines from applicator through to high speed rotary systems, which are supported by a highly experienced Applications and Project departments in the UK, USA and France.
Proteus label Head
- Designed to be one of the most versatile and flexible label applicators in the market place. Its reliability and uncomplicated design make it easy to operate, with a minimum of service and maintenance.
Sirius label head
- This labeling head utilises Microprocessor controls and can be used stand alone or integrated into our linear or Rotary systems.
Comet label head
- High Speed labeling head supplied as a stand alone system or incorporated into linear or rotary systems.
Sirius STD Linear System
- A cost effective, versatile, user friendly, no change part labeling system
Sirius TSB Linear system
- The TSB is specifically designed to apply top and bottom labels on to products using a twin belt transfer system
Neptune Linear system
- Aspectic, high speed, multi-purpose labeling machine for the dairy and food industries.
Titan Linear System
- The world’s most advanced linear PS labeling system with speeds over 450ppm.
Enterprise Rotary system
- High speed, heavy duty, automatic system that can incorporate upto 6 labeling heads at speeds of 1000ppm
- Ultra high speed applications designed to work with ultra thin label material
- Harlands have the complete solution from tags, readers, software, portals and applicators.
- We also have the ability to design a system to meet your individual requirements
Pharmaceutical, Food, Toiletries, Cosmetics, Oil, Chemical,
Glaxo Smithkline, Wyeth, Procter and Gamble, Kraft, McCormick's, Unilever, L'Oreal, Castrol, Total, Intel