The Videojet valve and impulse jet family offers solutions to your medium and large character coding needs. Integral and modular printhead systems have been specifically designed to meet all secondary packaging print requirements in the industry today.
Videojet 2300 Series High Resolution Ink Jet Printers
The Videojet® 2330, 2320 and 2310 printers provide perfect and repeatable, high-quality characters as large 2.75 inches (70 mm), 2 inches (50 mm) and 0.66 inches (17 mm), respectively on secondary packaging such as corrugated boxes and cases. For maximum uptime, a patented automatic self-cleaning and self-maintenance system continuously keeps printheads free of dust and debris throughout production, thus minimizing the need for manual cleaning. By printing variable information onto cases on-line, these printers provide a dependable means to substantially reduce inventory expense by eliminating the need for pre-printed cases. They can also be a very cost-effective alternative to print and apply labelling.
Reliably printing accurate barcodes and graphics
Consistently high print quality - micropurging with every print
Reduced cost of ownership - unique ink-recycling circuit
Easy integration - small, single-unit system
Marsh 320Si Ink Jet System
The Marsh 320Si large character printer combines increased throw distance and precision drop placement with higher speeds, to deliver reliable coding and printing solutions for a wide variety of industrial applications. The Marsh 320Si system features an advanced touch-screen graphical user interface and modular and scalable hardware/software design for maximum flexibility.
- Precision drop placement delivers superior print quality
- Micro-valve technology enables higher resolution print of up to 40 dpi
- Superior throw distance up to 1.2 inches (30 mm) allows for reliable printing in all industrial environments
- Color touch screen ensures ease of use
- Modular system and scalable design provides maximum flexibility
Marsh PatrionPlus Ink Jet Printer
The Marsh PatrionPlus large character printing system is now more versatile, more functional and more adaptable than ever to meet your expanding needs. The advanced printer technology in this system has unique printhead flexibility that allows you to meet numerous production line applications with the versatility to print dot matrix or fully formed, high-resolution characters from one truly reliable system.
- High-resolution and dot matrix characters from one system
- Dual-tasking: can run up to 2 production lines
- Graphical user interface with QWERTY-style keyboard
- 150 x 150 dpi with high-resolution printheads
- Prints on both porous and semi-porous surfaces
Marsh Unicorn Ink Jet System
The Marsh Unicorn® printer is a compact, single line, ink jet system that can be programmed quickly and easily. Product names, identification numbers, automatic production counts and accurate-to-the-minute time code capabilities are available at the touch of a button. The Unicorn system`s original hard-working design provides outstanding reliability, unsurpassed performance, high ink mileage and low maintenance.
- Most economical cost per code solution
- Out of the box and on the job in minutes
- Incredibly easy to use and maintain
- Built-in multiple languages
- Selectable print heights and fonts
Willett 3150 Ink Jet Printer
The 3150Si Medium and Large Character Printer is designed to meet your porous and non-porous printing requirements. Its compact modular design ink system and user friendly prompts allow quick and easy installation and operation by the user.
- Economical and reliable
- Porous and non-porous surfaces
- Variable print height
- Two line capability
- Multiple message storage
- Wide range of inks
Willett 700: Printheads for porous surfaces
- Ideal for outer case coding
- Porous applications
- 5x5, 7x5, 16x12 Fonts
- Character height: 0.52", 0.8", 1.2", 2.0" (13, 20, 30 and 50 mm)
- Red, blue, green & black ink
Willett 800: Printheads for non-porous surfaces
- Ideal for plastic extrusion or container coding
- Porous or non-porous applications
- 5x5, 7x5, 16x12 Fonts
- Variable character height (0.32 to 3.48 inches / 8 mm to 87 mm)
- Red, blue, green & black Ink
Labeljet modular labeling systems offer the latest microprocessor controlled technology for fast and accurate label printing and placement in a wide range of applications.
Videojet P3400 Label Printer Applicator
The P3400 label printer applicator has a modular design for seamless combination of the base system, a print engine, and one of eight standard application modules. The system has a standard 14-inch (350 mm) unwind reel [16-inch (400 mm) optional] that results in fewer label changes and increased uptime. Also standard is an optical low-label sensor, which is an option on competitive products. These features, along with one-screen set up, make the P3400 a customizable, off-the-shelf solution that can overcome even the most challenging applications. The P3400 features premium-quality thermal transfer printing for high-resolution bar codes and text for shipping labels.
- Simple, modular design
- RFID Enabled
- High quality thermal transfer printing
- Built to last in the most rugged industrial environments
- User configured beacon and status output
- Multiple label configuration menu
- Flight time compensation for automatic label placement control
- Ethernet connectivity for set-up and control
Labeljet 210 Label Applicator
The Labeljet 210 is a modern, microprocessor controlled, industrial label applicator. The integral stepper motor drives the label web at up to 98.4 feet per minute (30 m/min.). A shaft encoder input (for speed compensation) is standard, and optional application methods include tamp and blow modules.
- Fast, accurate and simple operation
- Low maintenance
- High speed
- Stepper motor with microprocessor control
- Storage of multiple production settings
- Airjet, non-contact application
- Touch and tamp modules with various strokes