Function and usage:
- The artificial sunlight D65 recognized by the Commission International I`Eclairage (CIE) is regarded as the standard base lighting source.
- Illumination range of light source is 750 to 3200 Luxes.
- The background color of the light source is medium grey, and its reflex rate must be lower than 1/3 of the incident light.
- It has the function to test concolorous and different-spectrum effects.
- It can accurately record the service time of each group of luminous tubes. In general, the luminous tube should be replaced after the service of more than 2000 hours for fear that the testing failure occurs due to the ageing of the luminous tube.
- Ultra-Violet Illuminant (UV) shall be equipped and used to test the articles with fluorescence and whitening dyes.
Specifications and parameters:
- Finished products: 71 cmx40.5 cmx57cm
- Emptiness: 68 cmx38 cmx39 cm
- Weight: 10kg