Multivac traysealers are used for sealing of pre-made trays. The trays are selected from a wide range of different sizes, divisions, materials and colours, in accordance with the application areas and marketing objectives. All pre-produced, sealable trays can be processed whether they are standard film or foamed film trays, coated board or aluminium trays, i.e. including materials that are not thermoformable. As lid film, all heat-sealable films can be processed. Register-printed lid films can be used as well if the machine is equipped with a register mark control system (T 400, T 550).
The trays are either filled separately and are then loaded in the traysealer or they are filled directly on the traysealer. All the subsequent production operations are carried out automatically: upper web infeed, evacuation and gas flushing (if required), sealing and then channelisation and removal of the finished packs.
Key elements of Multivac traysealers are designed and produced specially to satisfy the individual customer`s specific requirements. The Multivac traysealer range consists of six machines with different capacities:
- T 200 - the semi-automatic and compact traysealer for lower requirements
- T 250 - semi-automatic traysealer with almost the capacity of fully automatic entry-level systems
- T 350 - fully automatic, compact machine for smaller capacity requirements
- T 400 - fully automatic, flexible machine system for medium-sized capacity requirements
- T 450 - powerful high-speed traysealer for larger capacity requirements
- T 500 - the high-tech traysealers with maximum upgrade potential, for large capacity requirements