Our roll handling and lifting equipment includes:
3600 Pound Hoist
Butler Automatic Inc. has developed an upgrade package for splicers that currently have 3000 lb. capacity hoist. Some users of these machines have found that available coated paper stock is frequently heavier than 3000 lbs. including the roll shaft. While Butler`s 3000 lb. capacity hoist is built to meet long term industrial needs, it is rated at a maximum of 3000 lbs. If current use calls for the lifting of rolls that exceed this limit, the hoist should be upgraded.
3400/3600 pound capacity upgrades include:
- All required parts necessary for increased capacity.
- Two days of installation supervision by a Butler field service technician.
- Travel expenses will be billed according to Butler standard service policy.
- Hoist certification in accordance with OSHA Regulation CFR 1910.179
Shaft Arm Handler
Pneumatic roll shaft handler allows personnel to safely handle heavy roll shafts without the physical lifting normally required. With a simple on/off switch, 100+ pound shafts can be moved about effortlessly, minimizing operator fatigue and significantly reducing the risk of costly back injuries.
- Can be used in most environments where heavy roll shafts are employed
- Reduces risk of costly back injuries
- Safely lifts roll shaft and spent core up to 200 lbs
- Simple construction/low maintenance
- Standard 80 psi plant air