This is the gold standard and delivers you a comprehensive package including:
- Your own database of PackFocus, PackFocus is easily assimilated information pages on pack ideas and innovation and is rich in images and detail
- Setting your own management brief for Pack-Track to work to. We seek out innovation and trends on a wide lateral basis that meet your brief and each month provide you with a cluster of PackFocus recommended viewings
- Workshops! Pack-Track provides you with up to 4 workshops a year at your location; to demonstrate the pack trends and innovations that are in your market and globally in FMCG. Like PackFocus, they are rich in visual material and detail and each workshop is led by an international packaging expert who will outline a series of recommendations for you at the end of the session
- Back-up - If you want to know more about a pack, for example, who makes it, how efficient is it for filling or distribution, or just need a sample, the consultancy arm can normally provide this swiftly for you
- You own dedicated liaison manager who looks after you and is available to you by phone, fax or email to deal with any enquiries you may have
Membership is by annual subscription and with an agreed number of personnel in your company accessing Pack-Track.
Learn more about PackFocus
Like Pack-Track itself, PackFocus was conceived by packaging specialists to ensure good understanding of a pack idea or innovation. PackFocus images rotate and there can be as many as 20 showing different aspects of the pack. Once you are in your Pack-Track online site you can explore and seek out PackFocus by:
- Browsing the entire site map to find information on a specific area
- Or utilising our keyword search engine to focus on a specific topic or item
Once a month you will be emailed with your personal key/code to access PackFocus material specially chosen by our consumer packaging specialists to meet your brief.